Video: AccuScore Pats-Texans report
December, 6, 2012
In the video above, Prim Siripipat goes inside the numbers to see how Monday night's Patriots-Texans game (8:30 p.m., ESPN) plays out in AccuScore game simulations.
Among the findings:
* The Patriots won 61 percent of more than 10,000 AccuScore simulations by an average score of 27-23.
* In projections, Patriots QB Tom Brady and Texans QB Matt Schaub are putting up nearly identical numbers: 270 passing yards, 1.6 touchdowns and .8 interceptions per simulation.
* The Patriots are averaging 145 rushing yards per simulation compared to the Texans' 125 yards.
* The Texans, however, win 71 percent of the simulations in which they rush for more yards than the Patriots.
MORE FROM ESPN BOSTON
WEEK 16 - SUNDAY 12/21
2014 AFC EAST STANDINGS
SUBSCRIBE:Subscribe to this blog's RSS
SEARCH THIS BLOG
LATEST ON THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- New England Patriots retweeted
- Andy Hart retweeted