- Mike Reiss, ESPN New England Patriots reporter
- 0 Shares
With this in mind, the following questions were asked by our cousins at ESPNDallas on the Patriots' approach:
1. What makes the Patriots' use of the two-tight end package work so well?
2. How does it differ, in your mind, in how other teams use the package?
3. How do most teams combat it with their defensive personnel?
4. Is there ever a downside to it, like shrinking the field too much?
5. Has the package all but eliminated the fullback in the offense?
To check out the answers, CLICK HERE. And feel free to share any of your own thoughts in the comments section of this blog entry.
One of the big storylines in Dallas is how the Cowboys are attempting to duplicate what the Patriots do on offense with tight ends Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez.