Pac-12 lunch links: Kelly's reaction to BCS
October, 15, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Look, mister, there's ... two kinds of dumb, uh ... guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with.
- Expect some brotherly love -- and hitting -- when Washington visits Arizona.
- Arizona State gets ready for Oregon's offensive tempo, which should feel pretty familiar.
- The performance of California's offensive line at Washington State was encouraging, but Stanford's front seven is a bit different than the Cougs'.
- Will Colorado's struggling defense help USC get back on track offensively?
- Any guess how Oregon coach Chip Kelly reacted to the release of the first BCS standings?
- Mike Riley talks about the win at BYU and QB Cody Vaz.
- Grading Stanford's controversial game at Notre Dame. A midseason Big Game feels odd.
- Breaking down UCLA's win over Utah.
- What have we learned about USC? Some more thoughts on the confounding Trojans.
- The going has been even tougher this fall for Utah in the Pac-12.
- The second half of Washington's season, which was supposed to be easier? It looks pretty darn tough, actually.
- Washington State licks its wounds as it heads into a bye week.
Final Hawaii 12 Colorado 21 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Georgia State 14 Washington 45 Final California 45 Arizona 49 Final 2 Oregon 38 Washington State 31 Final San Diego State 7 Oregon State 28