Lunch links: Lots of injury updates
November, 2, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
- Arizona will likely get center Kyle Quinn back this week, per the Arizona injury report.
- Will Sutton is expected to play for Arizona State this week.
- Some more on Keenan Allen's knee injury.
- Despite the rough season, Colorado's offensive line has shown improvement.
- Marcus Mariota is ready to handle the big stage. Kenjon Barner embraced his previous role and has emerged as Heisman candidate.
- Oregon State is dealing with injury issues as it prepares to host Arizona State.
- The Cardinal aren't going to underestimate Colorado.
- Brett Hundley has been cool under pressure.
- Marqise Lee and De'Anthony Thomas both qualify as electrifying players. The Orange County Register offers up which team has the edge in the USC-Oregon game.
- Saturday's game will be Kyle Whittingham's 100th as Utah's coach.
- Some notes and stats for tonight's Washington-Cal matchup.
- Despite inconsistencies, the Washington State defense has shown some potential.
- Athlon Sports looks at which South team has the best shot at winning the division.
- Some Week 10 storylines.
12:38 4th Qtr 19 USC 0 9 UCLA 0 13:35 1st Qtr Oregon State 0 Washington 0
- Pac-12 Network
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44