Lunch links: Lots of injury updates
November, 2, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
- Arizona will likely get center Kyle Quinn back this week, per the Arizona injury report.
- Will Sutton is expected to play for Arizona State this week.
- Some more on Keenan Allen's knee injury.
- Despite the rough season, Colorado's offensive line has shown improvement.
- Marcus Mariota is ready to handle the big stage. Kenjon Barner embraced his previous role and has emerged as Heisman candidate.
- Oregon State is dealing with injury issues as it prepares to host Arizona State.
- The Cardinal aren't going to underestimate Colorado.
- Brett Hundley has been cool under pressure.
- Marqise Lee and De'Anthony Thomas both qualify as electrifying players. The Orange County Register offers up which team has the edge in the USC-Oregon game.
- Saturday's game will be Kyle Whittingham's 100th as Utah's coach.
- Some notes and stats for tonight's Washington-Cal matchup.
- Despite inconsistencies, the Washington State defense has shown some potential.
- Athlon Sports looks at which South team has the best shot at winning the division.
- Some Week 10 storylines.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62