Lunch links: Lots of injury updates
November, 2, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
- Arizona will likely get center Kyle Quinn back this week, per the Arizona injury report.
- Will Sutton is expected to play for Arizona State this week.
- Some more on Keenan Allen's knee injury.
- Despite the rough season, Colorado's offensive line has shown improvement.
- Marcus Mariota is ready to handle the big stage. Kenjon Barner embraced his previous role and has emerged as Heisman candidate.
- Oregon State is dealing with injury issues as it prepares to host Arizona State.
- The Cardinal aren't going to underestimate Colorado.
- Brett Hundley has been cool under pressure.
- Marqise Lee and De'Anthony Thomas both qualify as electrifying players. The Orange County Register offers up which team has the edge in the USC-Oregon game.
- Saturday's game will be Kyle Whittingham's 100th as Utah's coach.
- Some notes and stats for tonight's Washington-Cal matchup.
- Despite inconsistencies, the Washington State defense has shown some potential.
- Athlon Sports looks at which South team has the best shot at winning the division.
- Some Week 10 storylines.
2:00 PM ET Washington State Colorado State 3:30 PM ET 20 Fresno State 25 USC 5:30 PM ET Buffalo San Diego State 9:00 PM ET Tulane Louisiana-Lafayette
6:00 PM ET Pittsburgh Bowling Green 9:30 PM ET Utah State 23 Northern Illinois
2:30 PM ET Marshall Maryland 6:00 PM ET Syracuse Minnesota 9:30 PM ET Brigham Young Washington
12:00 PM ET Rutgers Notre Dame 3:20 PM ET Cincinnati North Carolina 6:45 PM ET Miami (FL) 18 Louisville 10:15 PM ET Michigan Kansas State
11:45 AM ET Middle Tennessee Navy 3:15 PM ET Ole Miss Georgia Tech 6:45 PM ET 10 Oregon Texas 10:15 PM ET 14 Arizona State Texas Tech
12:30 PM ET Arizona Boston College 2:00 PM ET Virginia Tech 17 UCLA 4:00 PM ET Rice Mississippi State 8:00 PM ET 24 Duke 21 Texas A&M
12:00 PM ET Nebraska 22 Georgia 12:00 PM ET UNLV North Texas 1:00 PM ET Iowa 16 LSU 1:00 PM ET 19 Wisconsin 9 South Carolina 5:00 PM ET 5 Stanford 4 Michigan State 8:30 PM ET 15 UCF 6 Baylor
7:30 PM ET 13 Oklahoma State 8 Missouri 8:30 PM ET 12 Clemson 7 Ohio State