Lunch links: WSU suspends WR Wilson
November, 5, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Well it's true! It's true! You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.
- Fair to say that Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez isn't happy with what happened at UCLA.
- Arizona State hopes to avoid a slide into mediocrity again.
- California is likely to turn to Allan Bridgford at QB against Oregon. And the weekend grade wasn't good.
- Things are not going well at Colorado.
- If Oregon RB Kenjon Barner gets the touches, he could win the Heisman Trophy.
- Oregon State continues to overcome obstacles. The Beavers continue to rise in the rankings, so what are they going to do with that?
- Stanford gets a good grade for this past weekend.
- UCLA hopes to keep its positive momentum going.
- What's next for USC? Well, it could be something pretty good if the Trojans, er, Fight On!
- Utah seems to be putting it all together, not unlike last year.
- Things to like and dislike about Washington's performance at California.
- Things are getting chippy at Washington State, as star receiver Marquess Wilson has been suspended.