Lunch links: WSU suspends WR Wilson
November, 5, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Well it's true! It's true! You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.
- Fair to say that Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez isn't happy with what happened at UCLA.
- Arizona State hopes to avoid a slide into mediocrity again.
- California is likely to turn to Allan Bridgford at QB against Oregon. And the weekend grade wasn't good.
- Things are not going well at Colorado.
- If Oregon RB Kenjon Barner gets the touches, he could win the Heisman Trophy.
- Oregon State continues to overcome obstacles. The Beavers continue to rise in the rankings, so what are they going to do with that?
- Stanford gets a good grade for this past weekend.
- UCLA hopes to keep its positive momentum going.
- What's next for USC? Well, it could be something pretty good if the Trojans, er, Fight On!
- Utah seems to be putting it all together, not unlike last year.
- Things to like and dislike about Washington's performance at California.
- Things are getting chippy at Washington State, as star receiver Marquess Wilson has been suspended.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37