Lunch links: Is Nicholls State worth it?
November, 6, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
- Matt Scott suffered a concussion and will be evaluated throughout the week. The Wildcats can't let the UCLA loss define them.
- Todd Graham said ASU strayed from its game plan against Oregon State.
- Cal must now prepare for Oregon's explosive offense.
- Jon Embree says there has been no quit from his players.
- After a big week, it's back to work for Kenjon Barner. Fishduck breaks down Oregon's game plan against USC.
- Should Oregon State cancel its season finale against Nicholls State? The bar keeps getting raised for Oregon State.
- Stanford now has the nation's top run defense.
- A first look at UCLA versus Washington State. There's more pressure on the Bruins after the big win over Arizona.
- USC's defense has hit a rough patch. Speaking of USC's defense, is it the most porous ever?
- The Utes are looking for a signature road win. Joe Kruger is healthy for the late bowl push.
- Some notes from Steve Sarkisian's radio show. Finding some good in Washington's ugly win over Cal.
- Some more news on Marquess Wilson's suspension.
3:00 PM ET Colorado Massachusetts 3:00 PM ET Fresno State Utah 3:00 PM ET Sacramento State California 3:05 PM ET Eastern Washington Washington 3:30 PM ET 14 USC 13 Stanford 6:30 PM ET 7 Michigan State 3 Oregon 7:00 PM ET 17 Arizona State New Mexico 10:00 PM ET Memphis 11 UCLA 10:30 PM ET Oregon State Hawaii