Pac-12 lunch links: Scott, Maynard likely out
November, 7, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
- With Matt Scott suffering a concussion, Arizona might have a new quarterback against Colorado.
- Arizona State's defense will have its hands full against USC.
- Quarterback Zach Maynard tops a long list of injured California players.
- It's not clear who will start at quarterback for Colorado against Arizona, but it won't be Jordan Webb.
- Oregon's defensive line is dealing with a number of injuries.
- Oregon State and Stanford aren't fretting quarterback shuffles.
- It's official: Kevin Hogan is Stanford's new starting quarterback.
- If you are a Twitter Imposter, UCLA coach Jim Mora doesn't like you. ... at all.
- USC coach Lane Kiffin is unhappy with the officiating from the Oregon game.
- Utah kicker returner Reggie Dunn has just begun to have fun in the sun because he runs like a bullet from a gun. (Yes, that just happened).
- Shaq Thompson is comfortable with his hybrid role for the Washington defense.
- With Washington State's star receiver Marquess Wilson still MIA, his position coach speaks.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/pac12