Pac-12 lunch links: Scott, Maynard likely out
November, 7, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
- With Matt Scott suffering a concussion, Arizona might have a new quarterback against Colorado.
- Arizona State's defense will have its hands full against USC.
- Quarterback Zach Maynard tops a long list of injured California players.
- It's not clear who will start at quarterback for Colorado against Arizona, but it won't be Jordan Webb.
- Oregon's defensive line is dealing with a number of injuries.
- Oregon State and Stanford aren't fretting quarterback shuffles.
- It's official: Kevin Hogan is Stanford's new starting quarterback.
- If you are a Twitter Imposter, UCLA coach Jim Mora doesn't like you. ... at all.
- USC coach Lane Kiffin is unhappy with the officiating from the Oregon game.
- Utah kicker returner Reggie Dunn has just begun to have fun in the sun because he runs like a bullet from a gun. (Yes, that just happened).
- Shaq Thompson is comfortable with his hybrid role for the Washington defense.
- With Washington State's star receiver Marquess Wilson still MIA, his position coach speaks.
Final Hawaii 12 Colorado 21 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Georgia State 14 Washington 45 Final California 45 Arizona 49 Final 2 Oregon 38 Washington State 31 Final San Diego State 7 Oregon State 28