Links: Why is Utah favored at Washington?
November, 9, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona's injury list is worrisome, even though Colorado is visiting.
- Arizona State defensive coordinator Paul Randolph talks about stopping USC.
- Allan Bridgford is almost certain to start at quarterback for California with Zach Maynard out.
- A tough season means Colorado coach Jon Embree faces tough decisions this offseason.
- Today's must read: Oregon offensive lineman Nick Cody has a good story and a great mustache.
- Here's to you Mr. Robinson, Oregon State's defense loves you more more than you will know (Woo, woo, woo).
- Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan offers the Cardinal offense an enhancement to its running game.
- UCLA has received plenty of help from freshmen.
- Is USC's sure-thing All-American wide receiver Marqise Lee about to get defensive?
- Mr. Anderson is part of Utah's receiving matrix.
- Bob Condotta with an interesting explanation for why Utah is favored over homestanding Washington, something that also surprised me a bit.
- Some Washington State notes, including this -- UCLA Bruins, you might want to bring your mittens. OLB Travis Long perseveres, but the losing hurts.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37