Links: Why is Utah favored at Washington?
November, 9, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona's injury list is worrisome, even though Colorado is visiting.
- Arizona State defensive coordinator Paul Randolph talks about stopping USC.
- Allan Bridgford is almost certain to start at quarterback for California with Zach Maynard out.
- A tough season means Colorado coach Jon Embree faces tough decisions this offseason.
- Today's must read: Oregon offensive lineman Nick Cody has a good story and a great mustache.
- Here's to you Mr. Robinson, Oregon State's defense loves you more more than you will know (Woo, woo, woo).
- Stanford quarterback Kevin Hogan offers the Cardinal offense an enhancement to its running game.
- UCLA has received plenty of help from freshmen.
- Is USC's sure-thing All-American wide receiver Marqise Lee about to get defensive?
- Mr. Anderson is part of Utah's receiving matrix.
- Bob Condotta with an interesting explanation for why Utah is favored over homestanding Washington, something that also surprised me a bit.
- Some Washington State notes, including this -- UCLA Bruins, you might want to bring your mittens. OLB Travis Long perseveres, but the losing hurts.
Final Hawaii 12 Colorado 21 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Georgia State 14 Washington 45 Final California 45 Arizona 49 Final 2 Oregon 38 Washington State 31 Final San Diego State 7 Oregon State 28