Lunch links: Trojans and turnovers
November, 13, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
Blogging isn't writing. It's graffiti with punctuation.
- Matt Scott's status is still in the air.
- Some video of Carl Bradford talking about his performance against USC. Todd Graham wants to send the seniors out on a high note.
- Jon Wilner examines what went wrong for Jeff Tedford, including a year-by-year chart of how Cal finished.
- Colorado tries to avoid being winless at home for the first time since 1920.
- Oregon defense regrouping following another set of injuries. Koa Ka'ai doesn't mind playing offense or defense (video).
- No word yet on who will start at quarterback for the Beavers. Some Pac-12 bowl scenarios have Oregon State headed to San Diego (where the In-N-Outs are on every corner).
- The Cardinal earn a B+ for their win over Oregon State.
- UCLA knows what's at stake this week against USC. But they still have to keep the rivalry in perspective.
- How the Trojans can get to the Rose Bowl. Turnovers are working both ways for USC.
- Injury news tough to come by in Utah-Arizona game. Travis Wilson promises to be better prepared this week.
- Could we see more of ASJ@DE?
- Washington State AD Bill Moos backs Mike Leach, who denies player abuse.
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45