Lunch links: Pat Haden staying patient
November, 20, 2012
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial, man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in. Next to soccer.
- Ka'Deem Carey not only leads the nation in rushing, but also in long runs. More Carey and some Arizona notes.
- Sun Devils motivated by last year's loss to Arizona. A look at the Territorial Cup 25 and 50 years ago.
- Cal gets an 'F' for its showing against Oregon State.
- A change might be coming to Colorado's defensive staff. Nick Hirschman will start for the Buffs, but Jordan Webb is done for the year.
- Oregon refocuses attention on the Civil War. Fishduck breaks down how Stanford stopped Oregon's attack.
- Mike Riley says Sean Mannion will start against Oregon (video). The Beavers are playing confident football heading into the rivalry with Oregon.
- Stanford gets an 'A+' for the win over Oregon. Grantland breaks down Stanford's win.
- Brett Hundley will have his hands full against Stanford's defense. Hundley is disappointed Joseph Fauria isn't a Mackey finalist.
- Time for the world to meet Max Wittek. Pat Haden staying grounded when it comes to Lane Kiffin's future.
- Even if Utah gets to 5-7, it probably wouldn't consider filling an empty bowl with a losing record. Utes are treating Colorado like a regular-season game.
- Some notes from Steve Sarkisian's radio show. Not much hype around this year's Apple Cup.
- Connor Halliday and Travis Long might miss the Apple Cup. 2012 has been a nightmare season for the Cougars.
3:00 PM ET Colorado Massachusetts 3:00 PM ET Fresno State Utah 3:00 PM ET Sacramento State California 3:05 PM ET Eastern Washington Washington 3:30 PM ET 14 USC 13 Stanford 6:30 PM ET 7 Michigan State 3 Oregon 7:00 PM ET 17 Arizona State New Mexico 10:00 PM ET Memphis 11 UCLA 10:30 PM ET Oregon State Hawaii