Pac-12 lunch links: Cal coaching prospects
November, 21, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Would I were in an alehouse in London! I would give all my fame for a pot of ale, and safety.
- Year One of Rich Rod has been pretty good for Arizona.
- At this point, the Arizona-Arizona State rivalry is bitter but known only within state lines.
- California had to move on, but it wasn't easy to fire Jeff Tedford. More here. Here are some possible replacements for Tedford.
- Seats are warm at Colorado.
- Since he ran over USC, things have been tough on Oregon RB Kenjon Barner.
- Oregon State's defense knows the key to slowing Oregon is stopping explosion plays.
- Stanford linebacker Shayne Skov is close to being Shayne Skov again, which means one of the nation's best inside LBs.
- Winning has its rewards for the UCLA coaching staff.
- Just when did things start going wrong for USC and Lane Kiffin? No regrets, says USC QB Matt Barkley.
- Some Washington State fans aren't big fans of Washington RB Bishop Sankey.
- Washington State coach Mike Leach promises an offseason for the ages.
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62