Pac-12 lunch links: Cal coaching prospects
November, 21, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Would I were in an alehouse in London! I would give all my fame for a pot of ale, and safety.
- Year One of Rich Rod has been pretty good for Arizona.
- At this point, the Arizona-Arizona State rivalry is bitter but known only within state lines.
- California had to move on, but it wasn't easy to fire Jeff Tedford. More here. Here are some possible replacements for Tedford.
- Seats are warm at Colorado.
- Since he ran over USC, things have been tough on Oregon RB Kenjon Barner.
- Oregon State's defense knows the key to slowing Oregon is stopping explosion plays.
- Stanford linebacker Shayne Skov is close to being Shayne Skov again, which means one of the nation's best inside LBs.
- Winning has its rewards for the UCLA coaching staff.
- Just when did things start going wrong for USC and Lane Kiffin? No regrets, says USC QB Matt Barkley.
- Some Washington State fans aren't big fans of Washington RB Bishop Sankey.
- Washington State coach Mike Leach promises an offseason for the ages.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37