Lunch links: Beavers' QB battle continues
December, 12, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
The Grinch hated Christmas -- the whole Christmas season. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or it could be that his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all ... may have been that his heart was two sizes too small.
- Matt Scott stuck it out at Arizona, and the payoff came his senior year.
- Arizona State's Josh Hubner isn't your ordinary punter.
- Sonny Dykes' staff at California starts to take shape.
- The future is uncertain for longtime Colorado assistant coach Brian Cabral.
- For some Oregon folks, it feels like 2001 all over again.
- Oregon State is a nationally ranked, nine-win team with an on-going quarterback competition in advance of its bowl game, which is a bit odd.
- Stanford gets back to work, thinking Rose Bowl.
- A successful season earns UCLA players accolades.
- More on USC receivers coach Tee Martin's decision to stay with the Trojans instead of return to his alma mater, Tennessee.
- Utah's Star Lotulelei is an All-American.
- Five Washington questions for the Las Vegas Bowl.
- Some thoughts on Washington State recruiting.
3:00 PM ET Colorado Massachusetts 3:00 PM ET Fresno State Utah 3:00 PM ET Sacramento State California 3:05 PM ET Eastern Washington 25 Washington 3:30 PM ET 15 USC 11 Stanford 6:30 PM ET 8 Michigan State 3 Oregon 7:00 PM ET 19 Arizona State New Mexico 10:00 PM ET Memphis 7 UCLA 10:30 PM ET Oregon State Hawaii