Lunch links: Oregon recruiting stays strong
February, 4, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Nick and I fit together. I am a little too much, and he is a little too little. I am a thornbush, bristling from the overattention of my parents, and he is a man of a million little fatherly stab wounds, and my thorns fit perfectly into them.
- How does Arizona's recruiting class stack up?
- Arizona State continues to fill out its class.
- Some inside information on California's new defensive coordinator.
- Taking a look at Colorado's new strength and conditioning coach.
- Oregon recruiting seems to be weathering the departure of Chip Kelly.
- The Oregonian's series on Oregon State recruits continues.
- Here's what Stanford's class looks like headed into signing day.
- What's left for UCLA recruiting?
- Kylie Fitts gives USC one more look.
- Utah is filling its recruiting needs.
- Washington commitment spotlight: linebackers.
- Washington State lands a snapper.
- Don't worry too much about recruiting star rankings, says Jon Wilner, who was a four-star journalist in high school before he became everyone's All-American.