Pac-12 alumni in the Super Bowl
February, 4, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
There were 13 players from Pac-12 teams who were on active rosters for the Super Bowl. Here's the stat line on each player.
- Brendon Ayanbadejo, LB, UCLA: Appeared, no stats recorded.
- Ed Dickson, TE, Oregon: Two catches for 37 yards.
- Ma'ake Kemoeatu, NT, Utah: One solo tackle.
- Paul Kruger, OLB, Utah: Three tackles, two sacks.
- Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon: Two solo tackles. (Left game in second half with knee injury).
- David Reed, WR/RS, Utah: Appeared, no stats recorded.
- Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado: One solo tackle. (Jim Harbaugh wanted holding).
- Terrell Suggs, OLB, Arizona State: One solo tackle, one assisted tackle.
- Dashon Goldson, S, Washington: Six solo tackles, three assisted tackles.
- LaMichael James, RB, Oregon: Three carries, 10 yards, long of 9 yards. Three kick returns, long of 28 yards.
- Brian Jennings, TE/LS, Arizona State: Appeared, no stats recorded.
- Alex Smith, QB, Utah: Did not play.
- Will Tukuafu, FB/DT, Oregon: Appeared, no stats recorded.