Pac-12 lunch links: Cal springs into action
February, 25, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does that do me?
- Former Arizona QB Matt Scott, the unquestioned No. 4 player in the Pac-12, shined at the NFL combine, which everyone knew he would because he was so highly ranked by the Pac-12 blog.
- Former Arizona State punter Josh Hubner battled the sounds of silence at the NFL combine.
- Previewing California's spring practices. Talking offense. And defense (and Andy Buh has some interesting things to say about his time working under Jim Harbaugh at Stanford).
- Colorado's new strength coach is feeling good.
- Vote for former Oregon RB Kenjon Barner! Dion Jordan and other former Ducks (and Beavers) perform at the combine. John Canzano asks what the heck is going on with the NCAA and Oregon. Uh oh... will Ducks fans be forced to agree with Canzano? Oh the horror!
- Great backstory on this Oregon State running back.
- Stanford is ready for spring football.
- Former UCLA DT Datone Jones knows this USC Trojan well -- he may get drafted by him.
- USC picks up a commitment from a defensive tackle.
- Utah has dismissed a defensive lineman from the team because he allegedly assaulted his wife.
- Former Washington CB Desmond Trufant is following his brother to the NFL.
- Former Washington State WR Marquess Wilson is trying to win over NFL scouts.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37