Lunch links: Stanford's offensive X factor
April, 9, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
- Chris Putton's versatility is big for Arizona.
- ASU tight end Chris Coyle looking to build on last season's success.
- Would Rushel Shell be a good fit for Cal?
- D.D. Goodson has found a home as Colorado's slot receiver.
- Oregon linebacker Tyson Coleman is adjusting to time in the middle.
- OSU's new defensive tackles are getting up to speed.
- Stanford's Kelsey Young has a position all to himself.
- UCLA's Malcolm Jones knows he has some work to do.
- L.A. Times mock draft has Robert Woods in the first round. But not Matt Barkley.
- Utah's Karl Williams is making a push on the depth chart.
- Some spring observations from Washington's Justin Wilcox.
- The Cougars are hoping for a crowd at their spring game.
Final Wyoming 14 2 Oregon 48 Final Illinois 19 Washington 44 Final Army 0 15 Stanford 35 Final Portland State 21 Washington State 59 Final 9 USC 31 Boston College 37 Final 12 UCLA 20 Texas 17 Final 16 Arizona State 38 Colorado 24 Final Nevada 28 Arizona 35