Lunch links: Rodriguez feels comfortable
April, 22, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
I mean, seriously, Asia? You framed an Asia poster? How hard did the people at the frame store laugh when you brought this in?
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez is comfortable in Tucson.
- A review of Arizona State's spring practices.
- Talking line play from both sides for California.
- It wasn't a great spring for Colorado QB Shane Dillon, but he's not going to fade away.
- Oregon's true sophomore troika of D-linemen is pretty darn impressive.
- A freshman tries to make an impression on Oregon State's O-line.
- Perspective from one of Stanford's football strengths.
- UCLA QB Brett Hundley is backing away from social media (but not the Pac-12 Blog, Brett!).
- USC QB Matt Barkley gently suggests that, well, the Trojans' play-calling wasn't great in 2012.
- The Utah offense was encouraging in the spring game.
- Washington defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox talks about the Huskies' spring game.
- Washington State still has a long ways to go, but, really, don't we all?