Lunch links: Getting the Bear Raid ready
June, 26, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
You're not a columnist. You're a reporter who writes long.
- What do the national publications think about Arizona?
- Arizona State has reportedly lost one of its four-star commitments.
- When will the Bear Raid be ready?
- The national magazines aren't putting much faith in Colorado.
- Thomas Tyner had to get motivated in the classroom to get to Oregon.
- A tip of the cap to an Oregon State beat writer -- a guy I've known going back to the 90s -- who is moving on to cover Alabama. Which is good -- those guys don't get much press.
- With Stanford studies done, Zach Ertz now has to cram down the Chip Kelly playbook.
- A UCLA recruiting roundup.
- An in-depth analysis of USC.
- This story has loose ties to Utah, but it's also really interesting about trying to start a bowl game from scratch.
- Is Shaq Thompson giving up baseball?
- Ten things to know about Washington State.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37