Pac-12 lunch links: A college football draft?
July, 17, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem may have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.
- Arizona has a new radio home in Phoenix.
- A look at Arizona State D-lineman Jaxon Hood, whose picture shows one way to measure over his 6 feet.
- A chat with California running back Brendan Bigelow.
- Perspective on Colorado QB Shane Dillon's decision to transfer in order to focus on basketball -- attrition is an issue for the Buffs.
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota goes No. 8 in this "college football draft," the first of five Ducks selected.
- An Oregon State LB is transferring, hoping for playing time elsewhere.
- Stanford gets a commitment from a defensive lineman.
- More on UCLA WR Shaq Evans being on the Biletnikoff watch list.
- Chip Kelly talks about former USC QB Matt Barkley.
- What are Utah fans' expectations for the matchup with South foe UCLA?
- Ranking the top-five running backs in Washington history.
- An update on a Washington State running back recruit.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37