Pac-12 lunch links: Riley forced to retire
July, 24, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Ah, to have a horse, and gallop away, singing, to someone you loved perhaps, into the heart of all the simplicity and peace in the world; was that not like the opportunity afforded man by life itself? Of course not. Still, just for a moment, it had seemed that it was.
- A backup Arizona safety has been dismissed after four felony charges.
- Arizona State picks up a commitment.
- A neat story about a former California running back making a special sort of comeback.
- New Colorado athletic director Rick George will start his new job with an open mind.
- Previewing Oregon's running backs.
- A fast start was key for Oregon State in 2012.
- Stanford loses its radio play-by-play guy.
- The promising career of UCLA safety Dietrich Riley is over due to injuries.
- A former USC LB has some off-field trouble.
- Utah's 2014 recruiting class is set at QB.
- Who are Washington's top breakout candidates?
- Former Washington State OLB Travis Long tells the NFL he's ready.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado 3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan 6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State