Pac-12 lunch links: Riley forced to retire
July, 24, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Ah, to have a horse, and gallop away, singing, to someone you loved perhaps, into the heart of all the simplicity and peace in the world; was that not like the opportunity afforded man by life itself? Of course not. Still, just for a moment, it had seemed that it was.
- A backup Arizona safety has been dismissed after four felony charges.
- Arizona State picks up a commitment.
- A neat story about a former California running back making a special sort of comeback.
- New Colorado athletic director Rick George will start his new job with an open mind.
- Previewing Oregon's running backs.
- A fast start was key for Oregon State in 2012.
- Stanford loses its radio play-by-play guy.
- The promising career of UCLA safety Dietrich Riley is over due to injuries.
- A former USC LB has some off-field trouble.
- Utah's 2014 recruiting class is set at QB.
- Who are Washington's top breakout candidates?
- Former Washington State OLB Travis Long tells the NFL he's ready.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37