Lunch links: When does Mariota leave?
August, 1, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here, tonight. One game. If we play 'em 10 times, they might win 9. But not this game. Not tonight.
- The Tucson Citizen continues its countdown of the top 50 Wildcats of all time.
- A photo gallery preview of ASU's running backs heading into camp.
- Previewing Cal's linebackers heading into camp.
- Colorado's offensive line needs to stay healthy and build continuity.
- Yay or nay? Marcus Mariota is headed to the NFL after the season.
- The Oregon State rising stars countdown continues.
- Stanford's newest commit joins the Bootleg for a podcast.
- The Bruins picked up a safety commit.
- Not surprising, Athlon picks USC's quarterback competition as one of the major ones to watch.
- The Utes are looking for a third receiver to step up.
- Danny Shelton is one of several key Pac-12 players this year, per Athlon.
- Who are the Cougars' NFL prospects?
Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45 Final Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 Final 25 Washington 17 Hawaii 16 Final South Dakota 13 3 Oregon 62
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45