Pac-12 lunch links: Players on mend
October, 3, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic, universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.
- Rich Rodriguez says he needs to trust his defensive depth.
- A Q&A with ASU receiver Jaelen Strong.
- Cal's coach is quite familiar with Washington State's coach.
- Connor Wood taking a positive approach to getting better.
- Some video of De'Anthony Thomas talking about his ankle injury.
- Speaking of injured running backs on video, Storm Woods discusses his health status.
- Stanford is motivated for a win, but not by revenge.
- Jordan Payton and the UCLA receivers have made strides as blockers.
- Marqise Lee is getting better, but his status for next week is still questionable.
- Kyle Whittingham believes UCLA is a top 10 team.
- Bishop Sankey and Austin Seferian-Jenkins talk about the upcoming game with Stanford.
- Sonny Dykes and Mike Leach keep crossing paths.
- Some Week 6 predictions and storylines from Athlon.