Pac-12 lunch links: DT Hood to return
The thing is, a person's life is like a TV show. I was the star of The Will Show. And The Will Show wasn't an ensemble drama. Guests came and went, but I was the regular. It came down to me and me alone. If Marcus' mum couldn't manage her own show, if her ratings were falling, it was sad, but that was her problem. Ultimately, the whole single mum plotline was a bit complicated for me.
- Arizona QB B.J. Denker is no USC fan.
- Arizona State's defensive line will get a boost from the return of NT Jaxon Hood.
- California's already horrible injury situation on defense just got worse.
- Colorado QB Connor Wood is looking to regain his rhythm.
- While De'Anthony Thomas' status is uncertain, Oregon feels good about its backfield.
- Oregon State RB Storm Woods believes he can solve the Beavers running issues. It also will help to be healthy on the O-line.
- More on Stanford coach David Shaw denying his team faked injuries against Washington.
- UCLA freshman linebacker Myles Jack is way ahead on the learning curve.
- USC hires Pete Jenkins as its defensive line coach, where he takes over interim coach Ed Orgeron's duties.
- Utah's greatly improved linebackers will be tested by Stanford.
- Washington will don black hats against Oregon.
- A Q&A about the Washington State offensive line.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37