Pac-12 lunch links
October, 11, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Have a nice weekend, folks.
- Nelson Agholor's big second half gave USC the cushion it needed for Arizona, Jon Gold writes in the Arizona Daily Star.
- Todd Graham vows that ASU will play more aggressively, Doug Haller writes in the Arizona Republic.
- Cal's offense throws and throws, but that doesn't translate into winning, Chris Foster writes in the Los Angeles Times.
- Colorado's Addison Gillam continues to fly under the radar, Kyle Ringo writes in the Daily Camera.
- Stanford backup quarterback Dallas Lloyd will have fans in Utah, Tom FitzGerald writes in the San Francsico Chronicle.
- Oregon expects better focus from the start Saturday, Andrew Greif writes in the Oregonian.
- The Oregonion's Connor Letourneau compares Oregon State's Sean Mannion and Washington State's Connor Halliday by the numbers.
- UCLA's Jake Brendel finds himself advising the kids, Chris Foster writes in the Los Angeles Times.
- Ed Orgeron took a spirited approach with USC to energize their play, Helene Elliott writes in the Los Angeles Times.
- Dennis Erickson is keeping two tight end sets for Utah, Lya Wodraska writes in the Salt Lake Tribune.
- The Seattle Times' Jerry Brewer says Oregon's losing streak epitomizes Washington's long climb back to relevance.
- Vince Mayle catches on quickly in his first year at Washington State, Bud Withers writes in the Seattle Times.
1:00 PM ET Washington State 13 Arizona State 3:30 PM ET 15 Arizona 17 Utah 4:00 PM ET Stanford California 4:30 PM ET Colorado 2 Oregon 8:00 PM ET 19 USC 9 UCLA 10:30 PM ET Oregon State Washington