Pac-12 lunchtime links
October, 23, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Where we are from, he said, stories are factual. If a farmer is declared a music virtuoso by the state, everyone had better start calling him maestro. And secretly, he'd be wise to start practicing the piano. For us, the story is more important than the person. If a man and his story are in conflict, it is the man who must change.
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey has Colorado's full attention.
- Arizona State's off week is about healing but not resting.
- California's got an "OR" on its depth chart at quarterback between starter Jared Goff and his backup Zach Kline.
- Colorado WR Paul Richardson gets ready to battle his cousin.
- The return of De'Anthony Thomas will give Oregon even more offensive options.
- After a slow start, Oregon State DE Scott Crichton is making plays.
- Stanford gets a boost at receiver.
- UCLA coach Jim Mora is impressed with Oregon QB Marcus Mariota.
- Chris Dufresne describes the grounds for USC's justifiable outrage at the NCAA clearly here: The Miami case makes it even clearer that the NCAA's sanctions against the Trojans were an abomination of justice.
- Utah QB Travis Wilson says he's confident he will play at USC.
- Another midseason swoon is frustrating for Washington and coach Steve Sarkisian.
- Washington State is ready for a break, its first of the season.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37