Pac-12 lunch links
November, 1, 2013
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Thursday night games make it even tougher to fill Martin Stadium in remote Pullman, writes John Blanchette of the Spokesman-Review.
- Arizona State prefers playing pass-happy offenses to those that run the ball, writes Doug Haller of azcentral.com.
- USC should see an upgrade to its passing game against Oregon State as receiver Marqise Lee and tight end Xavier Grimble are probable to play, writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- UCLA running back Jordan James (ankle) will be a game-time decision to play against Colorado, writes Chris Foster of the Los Angeles Times.
- Is Cal athletic director Sandy Barbour's job in jeopardy? Jon Wilner of the Bay Area Newsgroup addresses the myriad of problems facing Barbour and the athletic department in Berkeley.
- Oregon coach Mark Helfrich rides his bike to clear his mind of football and other Ducks coaches have their own getaway techniques, writes Andrew Greif of the Oregonian.
- Patience isn't Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre's strong suit, but he's keeping his perspective, as the Buffalos prepare for UCLA, writes John Henderson of the Denver Post.
- Get ready for Oregon State vs. USC with a preview from Connor Letourneau of the Oregonian.
- From worst to first. After finishing last in the Pac-12 in pass defense a year ago, the Wildcats currently have the conference's top-ranked pass defense, writes Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Former Stanford defensive lineman Brian Bulcke balances life in the Canadian Football League with his start-up business, FanTravel, writes Sam Fisher of the Stanford Daily.
1:00 PM ET Washington State 13 Arizona State 3:30 PM ET 15 Arizona 17 Utah 4:00 PM ET Stanford California 4:30 PM ET Colorado 2 Oregon 8:00 PM ET 19 USC 9 UCLA 10:30 PM ET Oregon State Washington