Pac-12 lunchtime links
November, 14, 2013
By Kyle Bonagura | Special to ESPN.com
A trip around the news in the Pac-12.
- Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey was named a semifinalist for the Doak Walker Award, writes Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Arizona State receiver Jaelen Strong feels he's at full strength following an ankle problem, writes Jeff Metcalfe of azcentral.com.
- Cal coach Sonny Dykes will keep his distance from Ralphie when the Bears travel to Colorado, writes Jeff Faraudo of the Bay Area News Group.
- Oregon has no plans to use linebacker Rodney Hardrick on offense, writes Ryan Thorburn of the Eugene Register-Guard.
- Oregon State has reason to be worried about ASU defensive lineman Will Sutton, writes Kevin Hampton of the Corvallis Gazette-Times.
- Stanford receiver Ty Montgomery's mom brought 17 foster children into their home as he grew up and the impact was profound, writes Elliott Almond of the Bay Area News Group.
- UCLA linebacker Myles Jack's performance playing both ways is a rarity in college football, writes Jack Wang of the Los Angeles Daily News.
- USC safety Josh Shaw was a surprise scratch from practice Wednesday.
- Washington quarterback Keith Price is adding to his legacy as his career winds down with the Huskies, writes Adam Jude of the Seattle Times.
- Washington State is feeling a sense of urgency needing two wins in the final three games to become bowl eligible, writes Chris Shaw of the Daily Evergreen.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37