Pac-12 lunch links: UCLA loses Kendricks
December, 23, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
And it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God bless us, every one!
- Arizona is keeping up in the facilities race because of three big donors.
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham has strong feelings about his senior class.
- California is no longer in the mix for a top running back target.
- A former Colorado O-lineman gets a deal in an assault case against him.
- Oregon RBs coach Gary Campbell and the life lessons from his son's death.
- Oregon State coach Mike Riley will be coaching against a former Beavers great in the Hawaii Bowl.
- Great if unheralded moments for Stanford in 2013.
- UCLA won't have LB Eric Kendricks for its bowl game.
- USC safety Dion Bailey is expected to announce his intention to go pro on Monday.
- New Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen makes it known he's running the Utes offense.
- There's a lot going on at Washington, but don't forget about the senior class.
- Jim Moore is struggling with Washington State's loss to Colorado State, and he's not terribly happy with Mike Leach.
Final Washington State 31 13 Arizona State 52 Final 15 Arizona 42 17 Utah 10 Final Stanford 38 California 17 Final Colorado 10 2 Oregon 44 Final 19 USC 20 9 UCLA 38 Final Oregon State 13 Washington 37