Links: Graham buys 'Poison' home
June, 23, 2014
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
It was like certain dinners I remember from the war. There was much wine, an ignored tension, and a feeling of things coming that you could not prevent happening. Under the wine I lost the disgusted feeling and was happy. It seemed they were all such nice people.
- Some video and updates on a pair of recent Arizona commitments.
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham has new rock and roll digs.
- California takes a hit on its defensive line, but it's not terribly surprising.
- Former Colorado coach Gary Barnett takes a look at the school's facilities upgrades.
- Oregon is piling up O-line commitments.
- A detailed discussion of Oregon State's prospects and issues (and I always breathe a sigh of relief when I'm not selected for the "punch in the face").
- Chuck Pagano likes Andrew Luck, neck beard and all.
- Anthony Barr is a Twin. Sort of.
- An interesting painting -- and story -- from former USC QB Todd Marinovich.
- Athlon's breaks down Utah football.
- Washington picks up a commitment from a WR.
- A new addition -- at LB -- and new turf for Washington State.
Final Hawaii 12 Colorado 21 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Georgia State 14 Washington 45 Final California 45 Arizona 49 Final 2 Oregon 38 Washington State 31 Final San Diego State 7 Oregon State 28