Pac-12 lunch links
June, 30, 2014
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Ancient Greece was the beginning of Western civilization. You see in Greece, they didn't have professional sports or Wheaties boxes, so the athletes competed for another reason. Anybody?
- Receiver Jordan Morgan will grayshirt at Arizona.
- No. 12 on this countdown of Arizona State's 14 most important players for 2014 is receiver Eric Lauderdale.
- Cal has plenty of question marks, but not at receiver where the Bears are loaded.
- Colorado picked up a commitment from offensive lineman Tim Lynott, a local product.
- Oregon receiver Devon Allen won the 110-meter hurdles at the U.S. Outdoor National Track and Field Championships.
- In case you missed it last week, Oregon State commit Fitou Fisiiahi has decided not to pursue football. Instead, he's opted for rugby.
- A Stanford doctor is working on a new mouthpiece intent on reducing head trauma.
- Bruins Nations has compiled various UCLA news and notes for your reading pleasure.
- No one should be surprised that David Sills, who committed to former coach Lane Kiffin at age 13, is no longer headed to USC.
- USA Today ranks Utah No. 66 in the country in its countdown to No. 1.
- Washington fans can rest easy now that they have their long snapper of the future.
- Ranking the Washington State home games.
3:30 PM ET 13 Arizona State 11 Arizona 3:30 PM ET Stanford 8 UCLA