Lunch links: Buffs QB competition not over
May, 9, 2012
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
The judge smiled. Men are born for games. Nothing else. Every child knows that play is nobler than work. He knows too that the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard.
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez has confidence in QB Matt Scott.
- Checking in with Arizona State defensive coordinator Paul Randolph.
- These former California players have gone radical.
- The Colorado QB competition is far from over. And competitive runs deep with the Embrees.
- Oregon's Rose Bowl win wasn't cheap. Some notes and video of LaMichael James getting drafted -- Ducks fans should avert their eyes at the 41-second mark.
- Oregon State coach Mike Riley talks about his QB and offensive line, and he feels better about one than the other.
- Athlon takes a look at Stanford.
- Here's a vote for Brett Hundley to be UCLA's QB.
- Who will USC's No. 3 RB be? For some reason, this issue doesn't seem as worrisome as depth at DT.
- This ranking is high on Utah to perhaps upset USC in the South Division.
- Some Washington notes based on Steve Sarkisian's time on the Pac-12 spring coaches teleconference.
- The dynamic in Washington State's radio booth will be interesting. Cougars coach Mike Leach talks about ... lots of things.
- Pac-12 coaches know they aren't in control of the playoff discussion.