Best Seat in the House
- In the House that Nike built, the Ducks electrify a rabid crowd in the generally quiet Pacific Northwest. Eugene has become that quintessential college town thanks to the atmosphere created on any given fall Saturday. A modified, traditional bowl, Autzen Stadium is set in a quaint Oregon town that offers a serene setting amidst the contrasting calamity that takes place within its confines. To capture all that Autzen has to offer you'll want to sit amongst the Duck faithful in Section 7. You'll be in the northwest corner of the stadium and have a phenomenally landscaped-view of the field. Aesthetically, you'll be able to take in a magnificent sunset just off your right shoulder and to the east you'll bask in nature's color-wheel as the leaves change colors during the season. In a setting so unique and grand, you'll almost forget why it is that you must fear the duck!
- General Info: Because some campuses regulate the sale of Student and Faculty passes, StubHub cannot guarantee the sale of such passes. Please be aware of any restrictions before ordering tickets designated for students or faculty.
- General Info: Tickets not specified by the seller as Club seating will be mapped to the general Sideline portion of that section.
The box office is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday, and will call is located at the South ticket office. Accessible seating is available but extremely limited, so those with special requests should call ahead. Stadium gates open 90 minutes before kickoff. Smoking is prohibited in seating, aisles and covered areas of the stadium. Glass and metal containers, open plastic beverage containers, weapons and laser pointers are all prohibited items from the venue.Buy Ducks Tickets »
ROSE BOWL MATCHUP
Oregon Ducks vs Wisconsin Badgers
Jan. 2, 2012 | 5 p.m. ET | ESPN
Stadium Guide: Rose Bowl
Year Opened: 1967 | Field Surface: Artificial Turf
The Ducks played at 15,000-seat Hayward Field from 1919 until 1967, when Autzen Stadium opened at the relatively bargain price of $2.5 million. It is named after Thomas J. Autzen, a Portland businessman and philanthropist who was vital in helping get the stadium built by donating $250,000.
A skybox and press box were added in 1988. The stadium underwent its most significant renovation in 2002, when 12,000 seats and 32 luxury boxes were added, along with other amenities, to the tune of $90 million.
While capacity is listed at 54,000, Autzen Stadium routinely draws 59,000 and has been recognized by opponents and many publications as one of the loudest stadiums in college football since fans are close to the sunken field.
The Duck mascot has been associated with Oregon since the 1920s and was a shortened version of Webfoots, which was used when Oregon was known as the Webfoot State before becoming the Beaver State in 1909. The Donald Duck mascot took hold in 1947, when athletic director Leo Harris struck a handshake deal with Walt Disney granting the university the right to use a likeness of Donald. The deal was not written in a contract until 1973. In addition to its mascot, Oregon has become known for its colorful and modern uniforms.
Phil Knight, co-founder of Nike, is an Oregon graduate and has maintained close ties to the school, including donating reportedly close to $250 million. Nike has a partnership with the Ducks through 2018 to provide athletic equipment, including their fancy uniforms. The Ducks often unveil new color schemes or add subtle details to the pants, jerseys, socks or cleats. They have not worn the same uniform in back-to-back games for at least eight years, according to the school. They have at least 1,200 different possible combinations among helmets, pants, jerseys, socks and shoes.
Source: University of Oregon
- NCAAF Home
- College Football Playoff National
Championship Presented By AT&T
- No. 2 Oregon vs. No. 4 Ohio State
- Playoff Semifinal: Rose Bowl Game
Presented By Northwestern Mutual
- No. 2 Oregon vs. No. 3 Florida State
- Playoff Semifinal: Allstate Sugar Bowl
- No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Ohio State
- Playoff/Bowl Information
- Bowl schedule
- Bowl overviews
- College Football Playoff National
- CFB Nation
- Odds Info