This time of year is a sports fan's dream. The NBA is back, the NFL is midway through the season and college football is rolling, with the national championship picture becoming clearer. It would be a full slate of sports paradise if the NHL could just get it together. In the interest of pleasing all the people all of the time, here's a question grab bag for the masses.
• For the second season in a row, NFL players voted the Lions' Ndamukong Suh the dirtiest player in the game. Is he still getting a bad rap from the kick felt 'round the league last year?
• Remember when throwback uniforms were actually something special?
• When are we going to discover that that speedy 9-year-old girl running back is actually a direct descendent of Walter Payton?
• Hey, Oklahoma City, James Harden is ballin' out of control in Houston. You mad, bro?
• Do you cringe each time you see the Derrick Rose's injury commercial?
• With Steve Nash out for up to four weeks, is the Lakers' superfriends experiment about to turn into a super fail?
• What is the most annoying in-arena song, "Gangnam Style" or LMFAO's "Party Rock"?
• Remember hockey?• How awesome was it that LeBron endorsed Obama despite what some say it might do to his brand?
• Isn't it weird that the USC equipment manager deflated footballs to give his team an advantage, but they still lost?
• Now that Colorado has legalized the recreational use of marijuana, will the name Mile High Stadium take on a different meaning?
• Why is there even a discussion about whether an athlete should leave his team for the birth of a child?• Was Rajon Rondo not hugged enough as a child?