Miller ParkOne Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Miller Park is the only stadium in North America to feature a convertible, fan-shaped roof, guaranteeing that baseball will be played, even on the most inclement of Wisconsin days. Construction began in October 1996, with the ballpark funded by a sales tax in five counties. The Brewers contributed $90 million to the project, including a 20-year naming rights deal with the Miller Brewing Co. Miller Park is a four-tier seating bowl consisting of the field level, loge level, club level and terrace level. The playing surface is natural grass.
Soak up the scene:
Drive up to Miller Park a couple of hours before opening pitch and you'd think there was a football game going on inside that day. Tailgating is a big part of game day in Milwaukee, with Brewers fans filling the parking lot before every game grilling up bratwurst and sausages and enjoying their favorite beverages. Miller products are highlighted inside the park, but there also is a fine selection of local micro-brews on tap. For more on the Miller Park experience, including a game-day itinerary, visit Wise Guides.
- Founders Suite and Standing Room Only (SRO) locations are not shown in the map. Availability is only indicated in the Legend.
- Sections 217, 238 and 417 are Family Alcohol Free seating areas. No alcohol is permitted in these sections.
- Field Diamond Box seating includes Rows 1-5 in Sections 110-111, 115-120 and 124-125. Field Diamond Box seating includes Rows 1-8 in Sections 112, 114 and 121. Field Diamond Box seating includes Rows 4-8 in Sections 113 and 122-123. Tickets not specified by the seller as Field Diamond Box will be mapped to the Field Infield Box portion of that section.
- Loge Diamond Box seating includes Rows 1-5. Tickets not specified by the seller as Loge Diamond Box will be mapped to the Loge Infield Box portion of that section.
- Terrace Box seating includes Rows 1-3 in even-numbered Sections 404-438 and Rows 1-7 in odd-numbered Sections 405-439. Tickets not specified by the seller as Terrace Box will be mapped to the Terrace Reserve portion of that section.
- Suite tickets must be specified by Suite number in order to map properly.
- Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets will only be available for sold out games.
Guests are permitted to bring cameras and video equipment into Miller Park, provided that they are intended for personal use only. Taping of any game footage is strictly prohibited. Guests are not permitted to stand in the aisles, wells or walkways, or obstruct others from viewing the game while taking photographs. Tripods and monopods for photographic equipment are not permitted. Glass containers, cans and alcohol are not permitted in Miller Park during any Brewers games. Backpacks, large bags and coolers of any size are also prohibited.
One Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI 53214
No Upcoming Games
- ThursdayRain: 0%
- 8º - 21ºF
- FridayRain: 0%
- 24º - 29ºF
- SaturdayRain: 20%
- 38º - 42ºF
- SundayRain: 100%
- 37º - 45ºF
- MondayRain: 20%
- 25º - 38ºF