AT&T Park24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94107
AT&T Park, the first privately financed Major League ballpark to be built in 38 years, is a classic urban ballpark with an old-time feel that was inspired by Wrigley Field and Fenway Park. This $357 million park is conveniently located to almost all public transit system servicing the San Francisco Bay area. A waterfront promenade allows free views of the game just beyond the right-field fence. The playing field is composed of a Kentucky bluegrass blend, with a crushed volcanic rock infield and rubberized tartan-surface warning track.
Soak up the scene:
AT&T Park opened in 2000 to high praise for its classic look and feel, excellent sightlines and eclectic food offerings including the famous garlic fries. Besides all the amenities of a modern ballpark, there are great views of the bay from the upper deck and the opportunity to explore one of the coolest cities anywhere right outside the gates. And just beyond the right-field wall is McCovey Cove, the spot where locals invented one of the newest and most unique traditions in baseball, bobbing in their kayaks as they await home run balls. For more on the AT&T Park experience, including a game-day itinerary, visit Wise Guides.
- Standing Room Only (SRO) and Arcade Suite locations are not shown in the map. Availability is only indicated in the Legend.
- Oracle Suite listings will not show as a specific suite location on the map.
- Dugout Club Sections 112, 113, 117 and 119 include Rows AAA to CCC.
- Dugout Club Section 115 includes Rows AAA-DDD for seats 1-4 and Rows AAA to CCC for all other seats in this section.
- Dugout Club Section 121 includes Row AAA only.
- Field Club Section 115 includes Row A to R.
- Field Club Sections 108 and 123 include Row B to R.
- Field Club Section 122 includes Rows AA to CC followed by Rows A to R for Seats 1-4 and Rows B to R for all other seats in this section.
- Field Club Section 109 includes Rows AA to CC followed by Rows A to R for Seats 13-16 and Rows B to R for all other seats in this section.
- Field Club Sections 107 and 124 include Row CC followed by Rows A to R.
- Field Club Sections 110, 112, 113, 117, 119, 121 include Row AA followed by Rows A to R.
- Lower Box seating includes numbered Rows only.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Dugout Club or Field Club will be mapped to the Lower Box portion of that section.
- View Box seating includes lettered Rows only. View Reserved seating includes numbered Rows only. Tickets not specified by the seller as View Box will be mapped to the View Reserved portion of that section.
Toddlers, 24 months or younger, do not need a ticket to enter AT&T Park. However, they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Fold-up strollers should be stored under your seat, while non-folding strollers should be checked at a guest-services kiosk or concierge desk located on the concourse of each seating level.
No alcohol (including non-alcoholic beer and wine) or illegal drugs may be brought into AT&T Park. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased once inside the ballpark, however the following restrictions apply: Beer sales on the Promenade Level, View Level and in all seats end after the seventh inning; After the seventh inning, if you purchase an alcoholic beverage in the Field Club or AAA Club Lounges, you must remain in that area while you consume your drink; All alcohol sales can be terminated at any time at the discretion of Giants management. Certified service dogs or service dogs in training for guests with disabilities are welcome at Pacific Bell Park. All other animals are prohibited. "Dog Day" afternoons and similar promotions are, of course, exceptions. Pacific Bell Park is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is limited to: The Plaza areas Willie Mays, Lefty O'Doul, 2nd & King, Marina (center field); and AAA Club Level Patio/wine bar areas only. Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Service, Promenade or Suite levels, Coca Cola Fan Lot, Centerfield, Arcade area and the Sega attraction area. During games, guests are permitted to leave the ballpark and return. Please get your hand stamped for re-entry at any of the park's gates. Guests must have their ticket and hand stamp to re-enter the ballpark.
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94107
- MondayRain: 0%
- 57º - 64ºF
- TuesdayRain: 10%
- 59º - 65ºF
- WednesdayRain: 10%
- 58º - 64ºF
- ThursdayRain: 10%
- 57º - 65ºF
- FridayRain: 10%
- 57º - 68ºF