Despite sweeping the Celtics, the Cavs didn't escape unscathed. How will Kevin Love's injury and possible suspensions of J.R. Smith and Kendrick Perkins affect Cleveland's chances?
- Love has dislocated shoulder; Olynyk: No intent
- Conley recovering from facial fracture surgery
- Barea, Aminu help Mavs stay alive vs. Rockets
- Wiz rip Raptors for franchise's first playoff sweep
- Smith ejected after striking, injuring Crowder
- Pelicans to offer Davis max deal, sources say
- Pelton: On two days' rest D-Rose dominates