Despite sweeping the Celtics, the Cavs didn't escape unscathed. How will Kevin Love's injury and possible suspensions of J.R. Smith and Kendrick Perkins affect Cleveland's chances?
- Love has dislocated shoulder; Olynyk: No intent
- Conley recovering from facial fracture surgery
- Vasquez: Raptors need trash talker like Pierce
- Crowder has ACL sprain, won't need surgery
- Barea, Aminu help Mavs stay alive vs. Rockets
- Pelicans to offer Davis max deal, sources say
- Pelton: On two days' rest D-Rose dominates