- Rangers draft Seahawks QB Wilson | Durrett
- Bears will start Cutler at QB | Injury Wire
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
- Redskins: RG III still starter entering 2014
- Jets' Richardson: I'd go No. 1 in NFL redraft
- Clark: Steelers fans should cheer Harrison
- Rodgers gets some snaps, still not cleared
- Bucs' Goldson says rep as dirty 'ridiculous'
- Mathieu prepared for long road to recovery
- MJD hopes to be back with Jags | DiRocco
- Bills' Johnson eager to prove critics wrong
- Pro Bowl skill players to be drafted on beach
- Joyner: Packers can still win the NFC North
A precautionary benching involving a mega star? Yeah, the D.C. fan base has seen this before. Seifert »
Victor Cruz should finally see some single coverage this week. Can he take advantage of it? Graziano »
Saints LB Junior Galette has always brought enthusiasm to his job. Now he's bringing the heat. Triplett »
Sean Lee (neck) was limited for the second straight day. How are other injuries being handled? Injury Wire »
- Video: Olbermann on 49ers' stadium
- FTP: Palmer, 'Amish Rifle' relive funny days
- Barrett Jones patiently waiting for chance
- Wilson will go to spring training, for fun
- Injury update: Vincent Jackson limited
- Practice report: Antone Smith's status
- Newton much scarier at home than away
- Drew Brees throwing 'strikes' for Saints
- Marc Trestman made right move
- Bush says he plans on practicing Friday
- Injury report: Looking good for Lacy
- Vikings are waiting on Peterson, Gerhart
- Justin Durant moves back into the lineup
- Uncertainty easier to plan for than AP
- Pierre-Paul sits again, but he's not done yet
- Kyle Shanahan: 'I'm a good coordinator'
NFL PHOTO GALLERIES
Mailbag: Debating Low Hits
Rob Gronkowski's injury revived the low-hit debate. Plus: Brady-Manning, Tomlin's job and more.
Snyder's Meddling Must Stop
Daniel Snyder should know that being buddy-buddy with his franchise quarterback is a bad idea.
Mailbag: Ireland on hot seat?
Adam Schefter discusses how hot Jeff Ireland's seat is and if S.F. can win a playoff game in Seattle.
ESPN.com looks at the people and issues shaping the NFL's present and future: Hot Read index »• Health scares put focus on coach workloads
• No. 1 pick conundrum: Clowney or QB?
• Is NFL experiencing injury epidemic?
• Legacy check: Manning vs. Brady
• Foes reveal how to humble Manning, Brady
• Rolando McClain's self-imposed exile
• Which positions are being phased out?
• NFL would love to call London home
• How do young QBs become great?