It won't impact the 2015 schedule, which will be released Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET, but a formula aimed at eliminating scheduling inequities has piqued the NFL's interest.
- Sources: Pats host Steelers to open NFL season
- Haden: We didn't know Gordon couldn't drink
- Source: Favre honor to be on Thanksgiving
- Bortles says arm 'deteriorated' in rookie year
- Helfrich: Eagles' Kelly 'is not insane,' has plan
- Source: Winston 'in play' for Titans if not No. 1
- McShay: Best fits for draft's top running backs