- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- OTL: Man thinks he may have shot Tillman
- Saban hosts Peyton in visit of 'mutual benefit'
- McNabb spends day in jail for '13 DUI arrest
- Source: Watt has option exercised | Ganguli
- Ravens activate LB McClain from reserve list
- Ocho Canada: Johnson joins CFL's Alouettes
- Reports: D-Jax owes Rosenhaus over $500K
- Arrest in Florida 'related' to Hernandez case
- New Jet Johnson out to quiet critics | Cimini
- Judge says Sharper won't be released on bail
- Starting LB Allen among 4 released by Jags
- Jags' Doss arrested for disorderly conduct
- Sando: Which NFL QBs are worth No. 1 pick?
What's changed for Seattle since winning SB XLVIII? Here's a position-by-position breakdown. Blount »
With Julius Peppers in the fold, the Packers have many options when it comes to attacking QBs. Demovsky »
Don't be surprised if N.E. drafts a QB after Round 1. Would Pitt's Tom Savage be the best fit? Reiss »
The Chiefs' 2013 draft class didn't dazzle last season. Does the group still have a lot of upside? Teicher »
- No option limits Smith's 49ers future
- Cards, QBs don't mix in first round
- Let's chat about the Rams
- Seahawks: Who's out, who's new
- Greatest Buccaneers: No. 1
- Fifth-year option looming for Julio Jones
- Rivera will keep Panthers on fast track
- Saints salary-cap breakdown: Defense
- Reviewing the Bears' drafts: 2013
- Reviewing the Detroit Lions' 2013 draft
- Matthews-Peppers form a strong combo
- Vikings' cap structure allows for big deals
NFL PHOTO GALLERIES
Rams' Current Big Thing
Jadeveon Clowney might be the next big thing, but sack master Robert Quinn already has arrived.
Suh Should Be There
Ndamukong Suh's absence from voluntary workouts is bad sign for Lions, who don't seem to care.
Mailbag: New CBA's Impact
Fifth-year options will afford teams extra time before extending stars. Plus, Oakland's progress and more.
KEVIN SEIFERT'S INSIDE SLANT
ESPN.com looks at the people and issues shaping the present and future of the NFL. Home page »