EverBank FieldOne EverBank Field Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Opened in 1995 and with a $63-million renovation in 2004, EverBank Field hosted Super Bowl XXXIX in February 2005. Heading into the 2012 season, the Jaguars, who were the first expansion team to play its inaugural NFL game in a new stadium, have an impressive 83-53 regular season record at EverBank. Seating can be expanded to 82,000 as it is for the annual Florida-Georgia game and as it was for Super Bowl XXXIX.
EverBank Stadium is a wonder in that it took only 19-plus months from the time the old Gator Bowl was demolished until a new stadium opened in August 1995 on the shores of the St. Johns River. At that time, it represented the fastest construction of any major-league stadium in North America.
In all, 75 percent of the seats in EverBank Field (formerly Jacksonville Municipal Stadium and Alltel Stadium) are located on the sides, with 25 percent behind the end zones. The Pride of the Jaguars wall honors former Jaguars, led by All-Pro offensive tackle Tony Boselli.
-- Information from the Jacksonville Jaguars media guide was used in this overview
- Touchdown Club seating includes Rows A to Z followed by Rows AA to KK.
- Field Level seating includes Rows A to Z followed by Rows AA to FF or AA to GG depending on the section.
- Middle Level Sections 203 to 216 and 230 to 243 include Rows A to Z followed by Rows AA to FF.
- Middle Level Sections 201 and 202 and 244 and 245 include Rows A to Z followed by Rows AA to KK.
- Middle Level Sections 217 to 219 and 227 to 229 include Rows A to Z followed by Rows AA to LL.
- Middle Level Sections 220 to 226 include Rows A to Z followed by Rows AA to LL.
- Upper Level Sections 405, 408 to 412, 414, 432 to 438 and 440 and 441 include Rows A to Z followed by AA to HH.
- Upper Level Sections 318 to 328 include Rows A to J.
The stadium is designed to accommodate Jaguars fans of all ages. Please see Honor Rows, Lost Parents/Found Children and rest rooms for details on special arrangements for children attending the game. Please note that every person, regardless of age, is required to have a game ticket to enter the stadium.
The following are prohibited: umbrellas; cameras with lenses longer than six inches; video equipment and tape recorders; coolers or containers (including cans and bottles); food or beverage from outside the stadium; laser pointers; pets (except special services); smoking (except in designated areas or on a ramp); and strollers.
No Upcoming Games
- MondayRain: 0%
- 40º - 69ºF
- TuesdayRain: 0%
- 44º - 75ºF
- WednesdayRain: 0%
- 40º - 67ºF
- ThursdayRain: 0%
- 43º - 68ºF
- FridayRain: 0%
- 52º - 68ºF