CenturyLink Field800 Occidental Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98134
The $430 million facility was funded by a private-public partnership and built atop the former site of the Kingdome. All of the concrete from the Kingdome was processed and recycled, and half of it was built into Seahawks Stadium (renamed Qwest Field in June 2004 before being changed to CenturyLink Field in June 2011).
A roof covers 70 percent of the seats, sideline seating is 52 feet from the playing field and end-zone seats are but 40 feet from the action. Fans also experience elements of diversity and culture through the Stadium Art Program, highlighted by nearly $2 million worth of art throughout the facility.
Wide concourses offer views of the Seattle skyline, Safeco Field and, when it's not raining or overcast, Mount Rainier and the Cascades range, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. Before each game, the "12th man" flag is raised in the south end zone, usually by a current or former Seattle sports star and definitely igniting one of the league's most vocal crowds.
The State of Football monument in the stadium's plaza features more than 300 football helmets, representing each high school gridiron team in Washington. The facade of the stadium is emblazoned with the Seahawks' Ring of Honor, which includes the names of 'Hawks greats Steve Largent, Jim Zorn, Curt Warner, Cortez Kennedy and Dave Krieg.
For the stadium's 10th anniversary, new field turf and a new high definition Mitsubishi Diamond Vision board have been installed.
-- Information from the Seattle Seahawks media guide was used in this overview
- Tickets in Sections 145 and 151 must be specified by the seller as Lower Level or Bleacher Seating in order to appear in the map.
- Tickets in Sections 320 and 321 must be specified by the seller as Loge Level or Bleacher Seating in order to appear in the map.
- Standing Room Only (SRO) sections must be listed as such in order to map properly.
- Lower Level section 100 contains both no-alcohol and alcohol-permitted seating areas. Rows K to Z followed by Rows AA to DD are no-alcohol seating. Tickets in Section 100 will be mapped to the alcohol permitted portion of the section unless specified by the seller as no alcohol.
- Lower Level and Charter Sections 103 to 141 include Rows A to Y.
- Lower Level Sections 145 to 151 include Rows A to I.
- Wells Fargo Club seating includes Rows A to Z.
- Middle Level seating includes Rows A to Z.
- Upper Level End Zone Sections 146 and 150 include Rows K to Z followed by AA to EE.
- Upper Level End Zone Sections 147 and 149 include Rows A to Z followed by AA to UU.
- Upper Box Sections 504 to 507, 524 to 527, 534 to 537 and 554 to 557 include Rows 1 to 5.
- Loge Charter and Loge seating include Rows A to D.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Lower Level End Zone, Loge Charter or Loge may map to a less premium section.
- SundayRain: 0%
- 38º - 50ºF
- MondayRain: 10%
- 41º - 51ºF
- TuesdayRain: 20%
- 39º - 48ºF
- WednesdayRain: 10%
- 42º - 49ºF
- ThursdayRain: 60%
- 46º - 49ºF